Master Your Nonprofit Project and Time Management Skills 12/17
December 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for this 90-minute interactive nonprofit webinar where we will show you step-by-step how to create and implement project management virtually.
During this time when teams are working virtually, it is even more difficult to connect with team members, share information, and manage different tasks. This can make your work seem more overwhelming.
At the end of the 90-minute webinar you will have the knowledge and the tools to feel less overwhelmed and become more fluent in managing work in a virtual environment.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to identify the different components of a project
- How to figure out when and how you work best during the day
- How to determine the best project management tools to use for your organization’s work
- How to connect with your team members using virtual tools and resources
- How to prioritize tasks on your to-do list
- How to manage your time more effectively
- How to create better habits for long-term use