Outsourced Development Team
When working with our team, RBW Strategy will provide first-rate team members to assist your organization with grants and fundraising needs. We utilize a “back to basics” approach to help your organization refocus, reinvigorate, and revise fundraising efforts. Once we have the right foundation in place, our consultants serve as an engaged virtual fundraising team to support organizations of all sizes, geographic locations, and focus areas.
RBW Strategy team members enjoy working with clients on a long-term basis creating an infrastructure and turnkey grants program. We also offer project-based support to assist in short-term engagements and one-time large-scale government and foundation opportunities based on an organization’s needs.
Our team can also manage the work and create an infrastructure to ensure deadlines do not slip through the cracks. This support will help your organization work smarter, not harder.
Some ways that we can assist include:
- Conducting a fundraising readiness assessment and provide recommendations that lead to long-term success.
- Developing a fundraising plan to map out short- and long-term fundraising tactics aligned with specific goals and targets.
- Creating a grants calendar that includes specific grant seeking and grants management tasks.
- Developing core proposals and fundraising content for use in multiple applications or other communications.
- Preparing applications and reports for private, corporate, and government funders.
- Developing template emails and one-pagers to help cultivate relationships with funders before application submission.
- Creating policies and procedures related to critical fundraising functions within the organization.