I am grateful for these top 5 things
It’s that time of year again when we give thanks to those things in our lives that give us pleasure and comfort and being grateful for our family and friends. While I am always grateful for those people who enrich my life, I wanted to provide some levity and offer up 5 things I am most grateful for this year:
- Caffeine – Not only does this keep the juices flowing, but also ensures that I can stay focused and able to do my job.
- Babysitters and kind neighbors – They allow me to attend off-hours events and participate in community activities when we don’t have other childcare options.
- Grammarly – Helping me avoid huge grammatical errors and oversights in my writing when the caffeine hasn’t kicked in yet.
- Chocolate – It is the perfect complement to a bad day or to celebrate a victory.
- Great books and podcasts – Whether to inform or provide some kind of escapism, they always serve a critical function in my life and are very much appreciated.
What are you grateful for this year?